6. Mapping: printing and customising
[Seven narrated videos on this page - we recommend that you view these videos using full-screen and in High Definition.]
See the previous page for more information on mapping.
- Printing your maps: options for printing to paper and copying to other software.
- Adding hydrology features to maps.
- Adding contour features to maps.
- Using graphics as backdrops for 'picture maps'.
- Mapping species richness at 2km square level.
- Species richness for 2km squares using colours to show number of species.
- Species richness at 1km square level.